WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 5 februari 2015

With love




Hallo allemaal.
Twee gezellige digistamps voor jullie :) Veel plezier ermee.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*****************
Hi everybody.
Two cute digistamps for you :) Enjoy them.
greetings Sliekje and cats

13 opmerkingen:

jj zei

you just made my morning nicer with your cute new dijis! Thank you SO much!

britishgirl zei

Beautiful Thank You

Rene zei

The turtles are so cute! Thank you@

Sandra H zei

Aww they are just so cute thank you x

Suze zei

Thanks Angelique - these are lovely.

Shuckclod zei

So sweet, thank you.

Anoniem zei

I always come here with excitement to see what you have created next,
and I just love your digis.Thank you bunches they are so cute , as usual , all your digi's are awesome.Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us. Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
Very much appreciated.Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work.Keep up the fabulous work.I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird
.·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks·:*¨·••·¨*:·.
wishing you a super terrific weekend
take care of yourself and stay warm

Maryann Laursen zei

So cute and sweet, thank you so much.

Danielle zei

Thanks for sharing your work... The digital images are super cute.

Sue zei

Adorable digis, thank you very much

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you! These are so cute! :)

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Sweet. Thank you so much.

sweetpea1030 zei

Hallo, Sliekje
Thanks for the cute digis.