WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 1 mei 2010

second blog

Hallo allemaal.
Ik wil dit blog graag echt alleen voor m'n digistamps gebruiken maar soms wil ik ook wel eens iets anders met jullie delen, dus heb ik besloten om er nog een blog bij te maken waar ik al die andere dingen zoals tekeningen en kaarten enz op kan zetten. Ik hoop dat jullie het leuk vinden om ook daar te komen kijken :-)
http://www.sliekjescribbles.blogspot.com/
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*****************************
Hi everybody.
I want to use this blog only for my digistamps but there are times when i would also like to share other things with you so that is why i decided to make a second blog, where i can place others things like drawings and cards etc. I hope you will like to visit that blog too :-)
http://www.sliekjescribbles.blogspot.com/
greetings Sliekje and cats

7 opmerkingen:

Gina zei

See you there Sliekje! I have 2 blog aswell, for different style of crafting, it seems to work ok.
Love as always Gina x x x

sundownerin zei

hi, a am your follower, wherever you go....... hihi..

Karin zei

Leuk! Ik ben je volger geworden, zag al wat dingetjes en wauw wat ben jij creatief zeg...tjonge!

Groetjes karin

Saskia Pullen zei

Ik heb natuurlijk gelijk opgeslagen in mijn blogspot! hihi!

Ik heb trouwens op de fansite een lekker receptje neer gezet, wilde dit delen met de rest en met jou!

Leuk idee voor moederdag?

Groetjes,

Saskia

Gonne zei

Hoi Angelique,

omdat jij ons altijd zo verwend met die mooie digi's, heb ik een verrassing voor jou op mijn blog (creacorba.blogspot.com). Kom je even kijken?

Groetjes
Gonne

Gina zei

Hi Sliekje, here's one I made with your image for a friends birthday
Here
love as always Gina x x x

Katja zei

Ik heb weer een superleuke kaart met 1 van je digi's gemaakt!!!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_I15NiVfo2LI/S-Kfp6-6PTI/AAAAAAAAAyU/BHTKXYyynLQ/s1600/Sdc15791.jpg

Nogmaals bedankt voor al de leuke digi's. Ik vind ze super!

Groetjes,
Katja