WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



woensdag 24 februari 2010

knipvellen


Hallo allemaal.
Even wat anders tussendoor.
Betsy Lurvink heeft weer leuke knipvellen gemaakt met mijn tekeningen.
Vanaf vandaag zijn ze te koop.
Als je ze leuk vind moet je even naar haar webwinkel gaan.
( voor de liefhebbers, ze heeft nog meer knipvellen gemaakt met mijn tekeningen ;-)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

8 opmerkingen:

Linda zei

Joh wat leuk, gefeliciteerd hoor.
gr Linda

Andrea zei

oooh wat leuk,
ik had al gedacht, van goh waarom doet ze niets met haart tekeningen, ze kan zo goed tekenen.
maar gelfeliciteerd hoor,
groetjes andrea

Corrie zei

Ohhhh wat een lieve knipvellen
prachtig getekend Angelique
Groetjes Corrie

Louise zei

Oooooohhhh wat mooi zeg et prachtig.

gr.louise

Gusta zei

wat leuk zeg volgens mij ben je super trots. en terecht hoor ze zijn super gefeliciteerd meid

xxx Gusta

Karin zei

wat super gaaf zeg! Dat moet toch wel een lach van oor tot oor geven! Je mag wel bere trots op jezelf zijn!

Liefs karin

CARDS BY JOL AND ART BY JOL zei

Wat een leuke knipvellen, je zal wel trots zijn en terecht.

Droetjes Jolande.

Juliet A zei

I didn't really understand what these were, but now that I've looked closely, I see - these are for paper tole! I hope that someone who is googling for paper tole finds these, they will love them!